- Welcome to the Traction Knowledge Center. Call 888-466-6080 for more help.
- Enterprise: Webinars & Live Training
- Enterprise: Upcoming Webinars & Live Training
Enterprise - Mobile
- Enterprise: Import Settings
- Enterprise: Crops
- Enterprise: People
- Enterprise: Inputs
- Enterprise: Entities
- Enterprise: Integrations
- Enterprise: Equipment
- Enterprise: Fields > Fields
- Enterprise: Inventory Locations
- Enterprise: Land Agreements
- Enterprise: Fields > Field Groups
- Enterprise: Ficial Accounts
Enterprise: Getting Started
Enterprise: Webinars & Live Training
Enterprise: View upcoming Webinars & Live Training
2022 Spring Mobile Operations Drop-In Clinic | Live Online |
Register Here - Thursday, March 24, 2022 | 9:00am-9:45 AM (CT)
Register Here - Thursday, April 7, 2022 | 9:00am-9:45 AM (CT)
Register Here - Thursday, April 21, 2022 | 9:00- 9:45 AM (CT)
Need a little refresher about field operations data and Traction Enterprise's mobile app this spring?
Make sure your farm crew is ready when it’s time to roll this spring. These online clinics are intended for everyone engaged in field operations this spring (tillage, planting, spraying, and spreading). Managers, operators and crew leaders are welcome to attend, ask questions and go through different scenarios that tend to be complicated. Follow along on your own mobile device, ask questions, and learn from other farmers also attending the clinic.
Choose the session that works best for your crew and attend as many as you wish!
- Using the Traction Enterprise mobile app efficiently to record work and manage field records for tilling, planting, and input applications
- How to easily log hours spent on each task and acres covered
- Weaving task management with in-cab monitor data flows
- How to avoid data errors and inefficiencies
- Jamie Ordway, Education Manager
- Danielle Turner, Senior Education Specialist